I am a Social and Cultural Psychologist formed at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). As a student, researcher and consultant, I gained deep experience in managing qualitative and quantitative research methods. I am a member of the Association for European Qualitative Researchers in Psychology (EQuiP) since 2020.
Main interests and activities:
- Social Representation Theory
- Public opinion construction
- Public understanding of science and Resistance to new technologies
- Qualitative methods (interviews, focus groups, ethnographies)
- Quantitative text analysis (e.g. text mining, twitter analysis, automated content analysis)