INGLESE PER IL TURISMO
L’ESAME SI SVOLGERA’ SULLA PIATTAFORMA ONLINE DI PERCEPTION.
B2 LEVEL COMPETENCIES
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in their field of specialization.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE - FULL B2 LEVEL
- WRITING ABOUT TOURISM: TRAVEL BLOGS LEXICON
- TALKING ABOUT TOURISM: TOURISM-RELATED TALKS
- THE EU AND TOURISM
- Brief History of Tourism: What is Modern Tourism?
- The EU Commission and Europe’s tourism industry: The Lisbon Treaty
- Recent Trends in Tourism and the role of the EU
- MONOGRAFICO: Peace and Tourism
GRAMMATICA - FONTI CONSIGLIATE:
GRAMMATICA E VOCABOLARIO - FONTI CONSIGLIATE:
- Peter Strutt, English for International Tourism- New Edition, Pearson, 2013 (ISBN 978 - 1 - 4479 - 2391 - 6)
- Glossari e definizioni forniti dalla docente (su elearning/Drive)
- The History of Tourism: Structures on the Path to Modernity by Ueli Gyr
- Tourism and the European Union: Recent trends and policy developments 25-09-2015 EPRS_IDA(2015)568343_EN
COMMUNICATION FROM THE COMMISSION TO THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT, THE COUNCIL, THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL COMMITTEE AND THE COMMITTEE OF THE REGIONS - Europe, the world's No 1 tourist destination – a new political framework for tourism in Europe
Per la lode:
Using tourism to promote peace on the Korean Peninsula, Samuel Seongseop Kim, Bruce Prideaux, Jillian Prideaux, Annals of Tourism Research, Volume 34, Issue 2, April 2007, Pages 291–309
Ulteriori materiali didattici, contenuti audiovisivi, saggi e testi autentici di turismo e promozione turistica saranno forniti dal docente nel corso delle lezioni.
Studenti NON frequentanti: MATERIALI
TUTTO CIO’ INDICATO NELLA SEZIONE “STUDENTI FREQUENTANTI - MATERIALI”
- Using tourism to promote peace on the Korean Peninsula, Samuel Seongseop Kim, Bruce Prideaux, Jillian Prideaux, Annals of Tourism Research, Volume 34, Issue 2, April 2007, Pages 291–309
- European Union Short-term Tourism Trends, Volume 1, 2017-1
- UNWTO Tourism Highlights: 2017 Edition
Per la lode: Hans Magnus Enzensberger, A Theory of Tourism (1958), “New German Critique” 68 (1996), pp. 117-35.