Ranking and Figures
In less than twenty years the Bicocca University has achieved the highest national and international honours.
• 3rd largest university in Lombard by student population
• 2nd highest ranked Italian university among those comparable in size, according to ANVUR (national agency for the rating of university quality and research)
• Number 55 on the list for best 150 universities less than 50 years’ old, according to THE Times Higher Education.
• 11 out of 14 departments are defined as “of excellence”.
With about 900 teachers and researchers, Bicocca offers a wide range of degree courses in Economics-Statistics, Law, Medicine, Phycology, Science, Sociology and Education.
The available training offered includes: 32 Bachelor Degree courses, 36 Master’s Degree courses and 5 Unified Master’s Degree courses.
There are 33,000 enrolled students, of which over 2200 are international.
The current mobility programmes include:
• 250-300 students for the Erasmus Programme from all over Europe;
• 100-150 students for the Exchange Programme from all over the world;
• 90-120 students for the Marco Polo Programme from China.
Moreover, numerous students attend Specialisation, Individual, Masters, Double Degree, PhD and Summer and Winter School courses.
The University has entered into more than 358 agreements with research and international education facilities.