SemiconNano aim is to intensively discuss the latest work in semiconducting nanostructures’ basic formation processes including fundamental physical properties, device fabrication as well as theoretical modeling. The SemiconNano 2021 will bring together a collection of investigators who are at the forefront of their field, and will provide opportunities for junior scientists and graduate students to present their work and exchange ideas with leaders in the field.
Topics will include:
- Semiconductor nanostructures based quantum information
- Spin phenomena in semiconductor nanostructures
- Semiconductor nanostructures for Micro- Opto- electronics applications
- 2D materials and topological insulators
- Fundamentals of semiconductor nanostructure growth
The workshop will be held from 30th August – 3rd September at the University of Milano – Bicocca